Finally the skateboard gods have summoned one of the best skate shoes from the ashes of the Nike SB archives, all be it an updated version. The Nike SB FC was (in my eyes anyway) one of the best feeling and looking skate shoes around when first released in 2003, its slimmer silhouette was fantastic at a time when bulky shoes were more prominent. Not only do they look and skate great, the price tag is also pleasing on the eye, at £55 they’re an absolute steal.
- Black/Black-Black-Vivid Orange colourway
- Suede and synthetic construction
- Updated version of the 2003 original
- Nike SB woven label on tongue
- Gusseted tongue
- Drop-in Solarsoft sockliner
- Flexible rubber sole